As a vendor at the Market on Main - Houston, you will have the opportunity to showcase your unique offerings and connect with our attendees. Our event attracts a diverse crowd of shoppers, food enthusiasts, families, and a fun community, making it an ideal platform for business exposure. Our team is committed to providing you an enjoyable experience, and we will provide our commitment to ensure a successful event.
Date: August 12, 2023
ARKA Living: 4715 Main St. Houston, Tx 77002
- M.O.M - Houston:
- Vendor Setup Window: 9:00 am - 11:00 am
- Market Time: 11am - 6pm
- BYOB - Bring Your Own Booth:
- 10 x 10 vendor space, we will provide the space while you bring your booth!
- Outdoor Event - rain or shine, unless communicated otherwise.
- Only products disclosed on your vendor checkout form are allowed within the market.
- Late arrivals are encouraged to communicate with us beforehand.
- No refunds are available. Any cancellations or rescheduling should be communicated 72 hours in advance with an additional fee of $25.
- All reservations are final and non-transferable. We will offer a full credit in the event of a cancellation due to severe weather.
- Free parking available: 4101 Main St. Houston, Tx 77002
- How to Become a Vendor:
- All vendors must select a vendor space, submit a vendor application, and checkout directly through arkaliving.com to participate in the Market on Main - Houston.
- As a food vendor, ensure you submit a preapproval application before fulfilling the checkout process. If this applies to you please email email@example.com for further clarification, as needed.
- Vendors can only sell products that do not violate county, state, or federal laws.
- As a vendor it is your responsibility to obtain the required licensing and permits for adequate business operation.
- A copy of your Sales Tax Certificate should be available, if needed. With this in mind, you are responsible for reporting your own sales tax.
- Upon fulfilling the check out process, as a vendor you agree to all terms and conditions provided by Market on Main - Houston and its host ARKA Living.